Mobile Alabama Attorney | Mobile Accident Lawyer
We will personally return your call
There is no fee on injury cases unless we collect for you!
No charge for initial consultation.
- About David J. Maloney, Esq.
- About James H. Frost, Esq.
- About Robert Xenophon Louys, Jr.
- About T. Randall Lyons
- About Harry J. "Jim" Hale Jr.
- About Personal Injury
Maloney-Frost-Lyons, LLC is dedicated to providing high quality, aggressive legal representation to victims of personal injury. Our firm handles many different types of personal injury cases, most of which are covered in detail on this website. Among the many kinds of cases we handle are claims for:
- People injured in automobile accidents resulting from the negligence of other drivers.
- People who suffer fall injuries due to defects in property.
- Employees who are injured on the job.
- People who suffer injuries due to hospital staff negligence and medical malpractice. These claims include nursing home abuse, one of today's most troubling areas.
- Babies who suffer birth injuries, brain damage, or cerebral palsy due to birth trauma or medical malpractice.
An initial discussion with us about your case is free of charge or obligation, and we only charge a fee if we're successful in recovering an award for you. We will not ask you to pay a retainer fee up front, because we recognize that most people cannot afford to do so. Our fees are based on a percentage of any recovery we make for you. This is called a contingent fee agreement.
To discuss your injuries and your case with us, call us at 1 (800) 809-3669 or (251) 433-4440 today, or click here to submit your case to us for a free review.